Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") of Swan Life Ltd (the company") will be held on 29 September 2021 at 10:30 a.m. at Swan Centre, 10, lntendance Street, Port Louis, to transact the following business in the manner required for the passing of ORDINARY RESOLUTIONS:
- To consider the 2020 Annual Report of the Company.
- To receive the report of KPMG, the external auditors of the Company.
- To consider and adopt the audited financial statements of the Company and the Group for the year ended 31st December 2020.
- To confirm the appointment of Miss Grace Sarah Leung Shing as Director of the Company.
- To re-appoint KPMG as auditors of the Company for the ensuing year in compliance with Section 40(3) of the Insurance Act 2005 and to authorise the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration.
- To ratify the remuneration paid to the auditors for the financial year ended 31st December 2020.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
for Swan Corporate Affairs Ltd Company Secretary
24 August 2021
- A shareholder of the Company entitled to attend and vote at this meeting may appoint a proxy of his/her own choice to attend and vote on his/her behalf A proxy need not be a member of the Company.
- The instrument appointing a proxy or any general power of attorney shall be deposited at the Registered Office of the Company not less than twenty-four (24) hours before the start of the meeting and in default, the instrument of proxy shall not be treated as valid.
- A proxy form is available at the registered office of the Company.
- For the purpose of this Annual Meeting, the Directors have resolved, in compliance with Section 120(3) of the Companies Act 2001, that the shareholders who ore entitled to receive notice of the meeting shall be those shareholders whose names are registered in the share register of the Company as at 30 August 2021
This notice is issued pursuant to Rule 14 (a) of the Securities (Disclosure Obligations of Reporting Issuers) Rules 2007.
The Board of Directors of Swan Life Ltd accepts full responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this notice.