SEM - VWAP
SBM Holdings Ltd.
Alteo Group Ltd
MCB Group (Preference Share)
Infrastructure commodities (Mauritius) Ltd (USD)
United Basalt Products
Daily Update - 17.05.2022 - SEMDEX claws back 0.17%
- On the banking counter. MCBG inched down 0.08% to Rs 329.75 on 9.6k shares traded. Foreigners were net purchasers on the stock to the tune of Rs 2.6m. Alternatively, SBMH closed unchanged at Rs 4.90 on 728.7k shares traded out of which 161.2k were foreign sales.
- Among sugar stocks. 498.6k shares of Alteo were traded during the session (19.26% of TMT) – out of which 186.2k were foreign sales; the stock closed unchanged at Rs 32.10.
- On the insurance front. SWAN fell 0.56% to Rs 446.00 on 30.2k shares traded among locals (16.22% of TMT).
- Among conglomerates. Ciel gained 0.58% to Rs 6.88 on 1.6m shares traded among locals. Alternatively, 240.1k shares of ENL were traded during the session; the stock closed unchanged at Rs 28.00.
- On the hotels counter. 44.2k shares of SUN were traded during the session; the stock closed unchanged at Rs 27.00. Alternatively, NMH fell 0.44% to Rs 9.14 on 67.3k shares traded.
- Among investment trusts. 26.0k shares of NIT were traded during the session; the stock closed unchanged at Rs 35.00. Alternatively, Policy fell 3.16% to Rs 4.60 on 49.1k shares traded.
- On the construction front. UBP fell 1.25% to Rs 158.00 on 3.4k shares traded.
- On the DEM. SEMA fell 11.24% to Rs 1.50 on 3.6m shares traded, mostly among locals.