Daily update-19.04.19- 2.15% of VIVO was crossed on the normal board
- SEMDEX: 2,155.30 points (+0.03%)
- SEM-10: 420.97 points (+0.11%)
- DEMEX: 231.99 points (-0.21%)
- Official Market Turnover: Rs121.3m; VIVO ENERGY (86.59% of TMT);
- DEM Turnover: Rs0.7m; Medine Ltd (27.02% of TMT); Lavastone Ltd (21.81% of TMT);
Foreign activity- Official Market:
- Net Sales Rs104.4m, of which VIVO ENERGY is –Rs104.8m;
Banking & Hotels
- Banks: MCBG (+0.3%); SBMH (+0.3%)
- Hotels: LUX (Unchg); NMH (O) (-0.5%); SUN (Unchg)
- 631.6k shares of VIVO was crossed on the normal board with foreign sellers and local buyers which made up of 2.15% of its shares in issue.
- MCBG and SBMH both inched up by 0.3% to Rs275.75 and Rs5.84 respectively.
AFREXIMBANK-USD kept its upward momentum andended at 3.90USD