Daily update-22.03.19-Sun resorts followed its downward trend by 3.0%.
- SEMDEX: 2,171.92 points (-0.4%)
- SEM-10: 420.94 points (-0.4%)
- DEMEX: 233.46 points (+0.01%)
- Official Market Turnover: Rs59.9m; PBL (45.38% of TMT); MCBG (26.65% of TMT);
- DEM Turnover: Rs0.6m; Kolos (47.17% of TMT); Tropical Paradise Co. Ltd (P) (28.18% of TMT);
Foreign activity- Official Market:
- Net Purchses Rs21.6m, of which MBL is Rs27.0m;
Banking & Hotels
- Banks: MCBG (-0.7%); SBMH (Unchg)
- Hotels: LUX (Unchg); NMH (O) (-1.5%); SUN (-3.0%)
- CAUDAN DEVELOPEMENT closed at Rs1.13 (+3.7%) on merely 100 shares.
- Foreign purchase of 45.0k shares on PBL. The stock closed unchanged at Rs580.00.
- SUN RESORTS dropped by 3.0% and closed at Rs43.55 on a total of 23.4k shares exchanged.
- MCBG ended at Rs276.00(-0.7%)(VWAP: Rs276.57) with an aggregate of 57.7k shares exchanged, of which 18.5k were foreign purchases and 37.5k were foreign sales.
- On DEM, CHEMCO tumbled by 4.4% and closed at Rs21.50 on an overall of 1.8k shares traded.