- Contact our claims department on 207-3500 or by e-mail at email@example.com
- You can also complete our online motor claim form or call in at our office and fill out a claim form at:
4th Floor, Swan Centre
- You must notify us of the accident as soon as possible, and at least within five working days
- If you’ve been involved in a serious or fatal accident, to contact us on: 2073500
We require the following for us to help you settle your claim:
- The original agreed statement of facts, completed and signed by both parties
- If the accident was reported to the police, submit the original (NIP) memo
- A copy of the driver’s driving license
- A copy of your car’s registration book
- A copy of your insurance certificate
- An estimate of repairs from your garage
Contact our claims department who 207 3500, or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you
- The policy excess is the amount shown in your policy schedule. The policyholder pays the excess each time SWAN pays for repairs to your car after an accident.
- If you are clearly not at fault, our dedicated claims recovery section claim back the policy excess from the party who was identified to be at fault in the accident.
- If your motor insurance policy includes a loss of use extension, we will provide you with a replacement car.
- The replacement car will be provided to you according to the provisions made under the terms and conditions of your insurance policy
- When we have received all the required documents, and we have fully assessed your claim, we will ask you to forward an estimate of repairs and book an appointment for repairs to your car.
- If another party is at fault in the accident, our team will follow up regularly to ensure the third party insurer takes over the conduct of your claim. If the third party insurer does not agree to settle the claim, we will process the claim in line with the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
- We will keep you updated on any developments relating to your claim
Any vehicle no more than five years old can be sent for repairs to any registered garage, as long as the garage has a valid business registration number.